Kiwi at WalMart

Author: Unknown

So, understanding my responsibility as a maven has made me even more in tune with prices. I went to Wal-mart the other day & bought three kiwi (Peyton really likes it) and since they were only .33 a piece, I could get them all for less than $1. Well, I got to the register and realized that they rang up .40/kiwi...not a big deal if it happens once. But, this was the third time I have been in the last month and the kiwi rang up the wrong price...and, different prices each time. So, I went to customer service and said "I do not want my .21 back, but you need to know that your kiwi have been incorrectly marked for the last month". I am noticing more and more that this happens in the produce section more than other areas of the grocery store.

 

1 Response to “Kiwi at WalMart”

  1. Amy Chase

    I guess they listened to you... I bought Kiwi last night for .48 and the sign was correct. So it's good they're consistent now, but .33 is certainly better!
    It's one of my pet peeves when things either aren't marked or are marked wrong. I usually get so frustrated I don't buy it at all!


Leave a Reply