http://www.stretcher.com/index.cfm
Check this website out for great recipes for making your own lotions and other household items.
~ submitted by Jan Kelley

Join Starbuck Rewards & reload your card and they will add $5 to your balance. HURRY! OFFER ENDS SOON!
~submitted by Crystal Corn

Atlanta Bread Company Coupons
~submitted by Crystal Corn

Click Here
to see piggy banks for kids that can teach them about money. Many of them have compartments for "Saving", "Spending", "Giving" and some even have "Investing". Check them out & teach your kids early.
~submitted by Farah Isbell

 

3 Responses to “Friends Share Great Finds...”

  1. Sage and Cinnamon

    I just found the Moonjar website yesterday and thought it was a fantastic idea. My son is just starting to get his own money and spend it. I so want to teach him better money skills than I have...and by teaching him I'll have to get better!

    Thanks Beth for starting this blog and everyone else for contributing.


  2. Crystal Corn

    So my deal of the week:
    Dress pants from New York and Company $9.99


    I have to buy dress pants for work (a lot) and NYC has pants in lengths for short chicks like me and my amazonian friends too :) Plus, if you buy $30 (i.e. 3 pairs of pants) you get a $15 gift card for next week.


  3. Mae

    Beth,

    Try this site..mommyswishlist.blogspot.com. Great site with lots of savings & coupon options.


Leave a Reply